TERMS & CONDITIONS
EDITOR - CONTACT
The Website www.cognacdeluze.com (the "Website") is published by Maison Boinaud - Company through simplified shares with share capital: 10 000 000 euros whose head office is located in ANGEAC-CHAMPAGNE (16) - FRANCE, registered at RCS of Angoulême under the number 905 720 017 represented by Mr Charles BOINAUD, in his capacity as General Manager.
The Website is hosted by society GANDI.
CONDITION OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website is published by Maison Boinaud SAS, a company incorporated under French law with a capital of 10,000,000 euros, whose head office is located in Angeac-Champagne - 16130 - 140 rue de la Bonne Chauffe - France, registered at the RCS Angoulême under the No. 905 720 017 (hereinafter "Maison Boinaud").
To access the Website, you must have reached the legal age of consumption and / or purchase of alcohol according to the legislation in force in your country of residence (the highest age being that taken into consideration).
If no legal age exists in your country of residence, you must be at least 21 years of age to access the Website.
1. NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE
1.1 ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
The hardware and software needed to access the Website is the responsibility of the User.
Maison Boinaud reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate access to all or part of the Site or its content without this being likely to give rise to any compensation for the benefit of the User.
It is of course strictly forbidden to modify any software element of the Website whatsoever for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Website.
1.2 USER BEHAVIOR
The Website User guarantees:
– Be of legal age to consume and / or buy alcohol according to the legislation in force in his country of residence;
– Use the Webite for lawful and personal purposes;
– That, if any, the data it provides are accurate and truthful.
Il est strictement interdit à l’Utilisateur de faire toutes déclarations et/ou d’agir au nom et/ou pour le compte de Maison Boinaud, ses filiales et sociétés affiliées, pour quelque cause que ce soit.
L’Utilisateur doit adopter sur le Site un comportement responsable, licite, et respectueux à l’égard des autres utilisateurs du Site, de Maison Boinaud, de ses sociétés affiliées et des tiers. The User must adopt on the Webite responsible, lawful and respectful behavior towards other users of the Website, Maison Boinaud, its affiliated companies and third parties.
It is forbidden for the User to:
– Upload to the Website, post, email or otherwise transmit any item containing software viruses, or computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or telecommunications equipment;
– Disrupt or interrupt the operation of the Website;
– Adversely affect the functioning of the Website, in particular by exposing the Website to a virus, causing an overload of the bandwidth;
– Consult information that is not intended for him;
– To carry on an illegal activity or any other activity likely to prejudice the rights of Maison Boinaud, its suppliers, service providers, retailers, advertisers or other persons;
– Upload to the Website, post, e-mail or transmit illegal, harmful, defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive or immoral content that violates a person's privacy, derogatory or offensive especially from a racial or ethnic point of view;
– Send by e-mail or transmit by any other means any content of the Webite to people under the legal age to consume alcohol in their country of residence.
1.3 CONTENT PUBLISHED BY USERS
The User agrees that Maison Boinaud may freely use, without any restriction or limitation of duration and for free, the content posted on the Website not only for its distribution on the Website but also for its dissemination and reproduction on any other medium whatsoever for promotion and publicity of Maison Boinaud, its products and / or its services / or its brands.
2. PROTECTION OF WEBSITE CONTENT
The Website and each of the elements that compose it (including texts, photographs, illustrations, images, diagrams, texts, logos, trademarks, designs and models), including the software elements necessary for the operation of the Website (the "Content") may contain confidential information and data protected by Intellectual Property Law or any other applicable law. The Intellectual Property rights in the Content are the exclusive property of Maison Boinaud, which grants the User no license or any other right other than the right to consult the Webite.
3. PERSONAL DATA
Maison Boinaud strives to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information it publishes on the Website. Maison Boinaud can not, however, guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available to Users on the Website.Maison Boinaud allows access to the Website free of charge and declines any responsibility for any interruption of the Website, in case of occurrence of computer viruses, errors of display or download, for any inaccuracy concerning the Content of the Site, for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party and more generally for all direct and indirect damages, whatever the causes or consequences, that may arise as a result of accessing the Site and resulting from any information from the Website.
5. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
6. COOKIES ET NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE
Images : Maison Boinaud, shutterstock, istock
By communicating to us your information and personal data, you agree that they will be used and communicated under the conditions defined below:
1. GENERAL INFORMATIONS
Through the Website, Maison Boinaud may be required to collect personal data communicated in particular as part of requests for information (eg name, first name, e-mail address, age, city, state and country of residence, number phone).
Any personal information that you will have to transmit to Maison Boinaud for the use of certain services is subject to the provisions of the law n° 78-17 Informatique et Libertés of January 6, 1978.
2. RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETION AND OPPOSITION
The User has at any time a right of access, rectification, and deletion of personal information about him, and the possibility of opposing the processing of such data. The User may also object to his personal information being used for commercial prospecting purposes, by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Purposes of data collection:
Through the Website, Maison Boinaud collects data concerning you only for the following purposes :
– Customer and prospect management;
– Commercial segmentation, customization of our services and communications;
– Transmission of information relating to Maison Boinaud and its activity;
– Statistics, studies and analyzes, marketing, improvement of the Site, products and services of Maison Boinaud.
We invite you to read the section entitled « RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETION AND OPPOSITION » above.
Data retention :
The data are kept for the duration necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and are, in any case, destroyed at the end of the data.
Recipients of the data :
Maison Boinaud is the recipient of the data.
Maison Boinaud may share your personal data with other entities of the Maison Boinaud group, in France and abroad, for the purposes of customer / prospect relationship management, commercial prospecting, studies and statistics in the field in those respect for your choices in terms of commercial prospecting.
Apart from the cases referred to above, Maison Boinaud only transmits your personal data to a third party when the sharing of such information with this third party is strictly necessary for the supply of products or services and / or when Maison Boinaud is summoned by a judicial authority or any other competent administrative authority to communicate such information.
Security and confidentiality of data, Maison Boinaud strives to put in place all necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and the security of the personal data collected and treated and to prevent that they are deformed, damaged, destroyed or that unauthorized third parties have there access.
However, Maison Boinaud does not control all the risks related to the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of the users of the Website on the existence of possible risks inherent in its use and its operation.
4. AMENDMENT OF OUR CHARTER PERSONAL DATA
Maison Boinaud may have to modify this Policy. We will ensure that you are informed of these changes either by a special mention on our Website, or by a personalized warning especially in the context of our newsletter sending.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONS WHO HAVE NOT REACHED THE LEGAL AGE OF ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION
Access to the Website is governed by the the Conditions of Use of the Website, Maison Boinaud will not be able to collect any information or personal data relating to persons who have not reached the legal age of consumption and/ or purchase of alcohol according to the legislation in force in their country of residence.